Monday, February 9, 2009

Anuar...Piano....and You....

This entry is going to a casual post from the experience of the writer *tats yours truly....me* Enjoy the ride!

Most fortunate of me, being able to make time for the special occasion held at Concorde Ballroom on February 6, 2009. I first posted the ticket sales on 6 January 2009, and before I knew it..there I was in my room at Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur dressing up for the events. I'm better with pictures than I am with words...so here goes.....

Concorde Kuala Lumpur Ballroom...where the event was held....it awaits the guests...ever so loyal fans of Anuar Zain

Table with a view :) It was slightly elevated...though it was like 3 tables away from where Anuar Zain was standing on stage....

Menu was great..!!!!
For starters....bread and butter...I love this....had 2 of it...wanted more actually....



~appetiser~
Poached Tiger Prawn, Mango, Crispy Frisee and Orange Miso Dressing


~Soup~
Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roast Chicken
~Main Course~
Grilled Sirloin Steak, Dauphinoise Potatoes, Garden Greens and Black Peppercorn Sauce



~Dessert~
Chocolate Brownie and Chocolate Sauce
Coffee or Tea *I'm sure u need not see how coffee or tea looks like :P*
Chocolate Pralines *by the time this was serves, I'm busy watching Anuar Zain on stage already*


And then the show begans.....

"ANUAR...PIANO...and U"...actually ..its Us...not just me...but a whole lot of well-behaved fans....wonderful crowd!





He came down to the floor to serenade almost every table....
And back on stage for more songs....



We were serenaded with Mungkin, Keabadian Cinta, Lelaki Ini, Ketulusan Hati.....and many more songs that night. Anuar Zain took us into a magical journey that shows his superb vocal capability till everyone was in awe...He even made 'Kain Pelikat' sounded GREAT, which to me was newly improved version done spontaneously. The crowd gave a loud applause right after that new rendition of 'Kain Pelikat' requested from the floor. No matter how glamourous everyone looked that night...we still somehow...needed a tiny bit of 'Kain Pelikat'. Probably because everyone can't forget that young boy he used to be and how far he has come to be where he is now....

Having said that, personally I had a ball of a time...meet new fans..a totally new concept to the show as compared to every other shows that I've been too....its relaxed....simply faboulous....


But of course, knowing that it will be his birthday 15 February, there was a lil' surprise :)
The show ended with a standing ovation for Anuar Zain, from all his fans..the ballrooms was filled with applause of satisfaction for an extraordinary performance....by none other than Anuar Zain...and of course Mr. Alwyn Santiago for the music he provided...oh-so-splendid!
With that, I end my note on where I was on Friday, 6 February 2009. Hope to see more fans and their continued support for Anuar Zain :)
See you next show! Don't miss it if you can :)

Cake - From Concorde Hotel

No comments: